The beautiful, aromatic, long lasting, pyramid shape NORTH CAROLINA FRASER FIR
1. That Christmas smell; the Fraser Fir will fill your home with its fragrance.
2. The needles have a beautiful color, green on top, and the underside a silvery, blue-gray.
3. The branches are strong to hold heavy & large ornaments.
4. One of the longest lasting Christmas Trees, if cared for properly.
5. Enjoy the perfect bell shape and the beauty of your tree.
Each year, we go into the field to hand pick every tree. The trees must meet five criteria to be selected as a Pope Tree
2. Bell Shape
3. Has a leader
5. The tree doesn't have bare spots, ie. the trunk can't be seen from all angles.
To ensure the tree is fresh and makes it through Christmas, we cut the trees only a few days prior to transporting to Houston. Then the trees are transported in a refrigerated truck. Upon arrival to our facility, the trees are kept under a covered area and watered daily.
We bring the tree to you, give it a fresh cut, attach the water bowl and stand, and set it up in the spot of your choice. We do the hard part and you get to decorate and enjoy your beautiful tree!
"MOST OF OUR CLIENTS HAVE BEEN WITH US FOR 10 YEARS OR MORE AND CONTINUE TO BUY YEAR AFTER YEAR."
" ALL OF OUR CLIENTS DO NOT GET TO SEE THEIR TREES PRIOR TO DELIVERY, THUS WE CANNOT AFFORD TO PROVIDE ANYTHING BUT THE BEST QUALITY TREES POSSIBLE."
"EACH AND EVERY TREE IS HAND PICKED AND MUST MEET THE 5 POPE TREE CRITERIA"
"WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO PRESERVE AND MAINTAIN THE FRESHNESS"
Our trees are sold in full and half sizes. Every year, depending on availability, we try to provide 6FT-14FT, including half sizes. IE: 6, 6.5, 7,7.5...
We measure our trees from the bottom of the tree trunk to the last full whirl of branches at the top, then comes 4" - 8" of a leader.
Choose a spot to determine what size tree to get. Our trees are very full and can have a diameter of 3-6Ft. **Please note taller the tree the greater the diameter.**
A good rule of thumb is to have at least 6" between the tree leader and your ceiling. This accounts for a topper.
1. Measure the ceiling height
2. Determine the size of your topper, typically 6-12"
3. Add approximately 3" for our stand and water bowl
4. Example: 9ft ceiling is 108": An 8ft tree: 96" + 3" (for stand) + 4"-8" for leader. Take into account size of topper and how topper needs to fit on leader and add those inches in. An 8ft tree with the stand and the leader with a 6" topper would be approximately 105." That leaves 3" from ceiling. (Rule of Thumb is 6") We can cut and adjust, or a 7.5 Ft tree can be ordered. Remember, a taller tree would be fuller and have larger diameter.
The girth of our trees are full. They can be between 3-6 feet. The taller the tree, the greater diameter. When available we do offer a narrow and extra wide taper. This request can be placed in the "Note" section found when checking out.
Prior to processing an order on-line, please use the recommendations above and have the desired tree size in hand
When the order is placed there will be a few other choices to make.
1. Our trees are larger and fuller. We recommend to choosing one of our stands.
2. Then, choose a desired date for delivery.
As stated above, we highly recommend our stands due to the weight and fullness. The trees are typically larger than most trees. However, you may use your own stand. Our delivery crew will install your stand and have the liability waiver signed by the person who accepts and signs off on the tree.
If there is a gate code, apartment or unit number, please put this in the special notes when checking out. Please also provide a cell phone number if a land line number is given. If someone else will be accepting delivery, please provide their number in the note area as well.
Please note our delivery schedules are full. We want each family to receive their trees on their selected day. We always try to accommodate a change date due to unexpected circumstances, but sometimes it is not possible.
1. If there is a gate code, security guard, or unit number please provide at check out. If not provided when checking out, please email with details.
2. If the phone number on purchase is a land line, please provide the cell phone number for the person who will accept the tree.
3. Please make sure someone will be home to let the delivery crew in to deliver and set up. We will need for the delivery slip to be signed; accepting the tree and satisfaction.
Please ensure the selected path and spot for the tree is cleared. If there are delicate items and valuables in the way or near the path to the spot, please move or remove.
1. The night before your delivery date we will send out an email and/or text reminder. The reminder will give an approximate, two hour window for the delivery
2. Either prior to arriving at the delivery before yours or when the delivery before yours is finished, the driver will attempt to call the number provided, to inform of an ETA.
3. The reminder sent will also provide a link to see where the driver is. The link becomes active once your two hour window time starts.
Please choose a spot that is at least three feet away from direct sunlight, fireplaces, heaters, vents, and other sources of heat or drafts. If there is a vent directed towards or close to the tree, please adjust the grills on the vent so heat is not directly blowing towards the tree. The heat WILL dry out the needles quicker and cause the tree to not last as long.
We give the tree a fresh cut in order to help the tree take in water, then the stand and water bowl are attached, the floor beneath the tree is protected, and finally your beautiful Pope Tree is set in place! We add water into the water bowl.
We sweep the floor and try not to leave any needles, but sometimes their will be a few here and there.
Please ensure the water bowl is full or has a substantial amount of water at all times!
Mark and or check to ensure tree is drinking water. If the level does not go down after 1-3 days call us. Sometimes depending on the amount of rain the trees got, they may not drink at first, because they were adequately hydrated prior to cutting.
To ensure the tree's needles do not dry out please ensure direct sunlight and heat from a vent or fireplace are not aimed or close to the tree.
Please call or email for more information on plain and decorated wreaths, garlands, and swags made from Fraser Fir branches
Let us come in and carefully take your tree away for you. We promise it will be recycled! Call for more information on prices and dates.